Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Beautiful Baby

Alison is 6 months now...and it's amazing to see how she's changed! Please read below to see what this is all about :)

Please go to Ronan's playground website and see what it's all about. Ronan McElligot was actually Alison's cousin, and he had a very rare neurometabolic disorder. In Ronan's memory, his parents are raising money to build a Barrier Free playground at Edward's Beach in Westford, MA. This is a playground where ALL children can play, and there are very few around, especially in the Westford area. It is truly an inspirational story.

Can't wait to see how much Ali changes again in another 6 months!!!

Look at those BEAUTIFUL eyes!!!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

She looks like a little doll in this one!
Photobucket

I love the silly faces babies make constantly!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Her brothers are good at making her laugh!
Photobucket

LOVE this one...I'm not sure why, but I just love it!
Photobucket

1 comments, wow, I love comments! :):

Cassandra said...

I always look at your blog and I never comment so I just wanted to let you know that your photos are beautiful-- I'm so happy you're doing what you've always been so naturally talented at! Keep it up girly.