Friday, May 22, 2009

Megan & Joey....Married!

I had so much fun hanging out with Megan and Joey during their engagement shoot, I was really happy I didn't have to wait too long for their wedding!  The wedding was last Saturday, and it was beautiful!  Here are a few of my favorites...



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Thanks so much, it was so much fun to share this day with you both!

2 comments, wow, I love comments! :):

Jessica said...

Hi Erin! You did a beautiful job photographing my brother's engagement and wedding. Thank you so much!!! Jessica : )

Unknown said...

Erin;

I love the photos of Joey & Megan that you showed at their wedding. My wife and I were captivated by your photography the moment we picked up the program at the door. You captured the essence of their love and the playfulness of their romance in all the photos.

Where were you 38 years ago when Sue and I were married? Oh never mind, you weren't born yet.

I love your web site too. Excellent.

Chuck - one of Joey's eclectic brothers