Friday, June 12, 2009

Shardae & Miguel

I had SO MUCH fun at Shardae & Miguel's wedding! Not only is Shardae super stylish with fantastic teal shoes and an awesome veil, but they are both such cool people that were just so much fun together! The reception was also crazy-fun too...pictures below, check 'em out!



Love the veil...
Photobucket

I have to say I'm so jealous of these shoes! I got married in BORING white shoes...and I remember stressing out about styles and heal height and worrying about if they'd match. Then my dress was too short so I had to go through it all again to find shoes with shorter heals. If I could do it again, I'd have fun shoes like these!
Photobucket

Shardae's dress took 4-5 girls about 30 minutes to button!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Miguel pulling the "I'm yawning so I'll sneak my arm around her shoulder" bit...so cute!
Photobucket

Love this moment...
Photobucket

Photobucket

When first introduced at the reception, these two rocked to fun music - and then had their first dance together :)
Photobucket


The reception was so much fun - there were so many people on the dance floor and it just exploded into the biggest "dance circle" I've seen!
Photobucket
Miguel being tossed in the air...
Photobucket

Photobucket

The bouquet/garter toss was hysterical! The two that caught them were all over it - as you can see! Then the (awesome) DJ had them do some funny things...
Photobucket

I had such a great time Shardae & Miguel! Thanks so much for sharing your day with me!

0 comments, wow, I love comments! :):