Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Christin & Geoff | Love Shoot

Christin & Geoff's wedding is coming up fast, so I got their Love Shoot images up as fast as I could! I drove out to western Mass on Saturday to visit their home, meet their cats and chickens and see just how beautiful it is out there! Oh, and to photograph Christin and Geoff, too :)

Here's Gladys (spelling?) the chicken. She is so cute! She knows how to get out of the pen, so she follows Geoff and Christin around! She also came over to me to introduce myself while I was getting my camera gear ready!
Photobucket

First ride on their tandem bike!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Everywhere they brought me was so beautiful - I was overwhelmed with inspiration and photographic opportunities!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Beautiful sunset!
Photobucket

After the shoot we went out for sushi! I tried some new things...and I think I deserve a pat on the back for that :)
Photobucket

Photobucket

Thanks so much you guys...at least we don't have to wait long till your wedding!

2 comments, wow, I love comments! :):

Anonymous said...

that chicken is awesome. great pics!

ccreuter said...

yeah, Gladys!