Saturday, August 22, 2009

Christin & Geoff | Married!

These two had such a beautiful, simple and elegant wedding :) It seemed all their guests were so happy for them, and Christin and Geoff seemed so so so happy as well!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

They made this sign so the guests would know where to go...but then they got confused! ;)
Photobucket

Photobucket

They had a lot of fun with different books in the book store!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Christin & Geoff - I'm so happy I met you both, you are amazing!

1 comments, wow, I love comments! :):

ccreuter said...

Erin, thank you for making my Monday! The book photos made me laugh out loud, and the others are beautiful. Thank you again for capturing our day.