Friday, September 11, 2009

After 10 or so years...

They finally got married! This couple holds a special place in my heart, obviously, because they're FAMILY! Nancy and Henry are Jeremy's parents, and they have been together forever, almost :) I was a photographer-guest at this wedding, which was difficult, since I wanted to have fun, but had a hard time putting my camera down. I definitely didn't get as many shots as I would have wanted, but c'mon, it was an awesome party with fun dancing!

PS, you don't want to see me dance. That's why there's no pictures! ;)

Photobucket

Nancy and the two boys :)
Photobucket

Quick ceremony - they wanted to get to the party!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

:) :) :) Love this one :) :) :)
Photobucket


And now for the dancing shots...Jeremy's got the moves!
Photobucket

When I dance, I bring props. Exhibit A: Red Scarf. Nancy learned her moves from me!
Photobucket

....And I learned mine from Sandra, who is dragging Jeremy onto the dance floor here...
Photobucket

There were plenty more party shots, but too many to pick from ;) The next Monday we all went to Boothbay Harbor, and to Cabbage Island for a clambake! Here the boys and Nana are posing with their new captains' caps. Yes, they DID all wear them ALL day.
Photobucket

Photobucket

And in here, are a bazillion lobsters. Everyone got TWO! Not only that, they were so soft I didn't need crackers to get the goods! I love lobster - so I had no trouble teaching all the non-east-coasters how to eat them!
Photobucket

0 comments, wow, I love comments! :):