Friday, October 2, 2009

A Wedding on Block Island, Rhode Island!

After having spent a day on Block Island for this awesome wedding, I decided really have to go back there for a vacation!

Mary & Alex are totally cool people, and I just love them! Their wedding was intimate, super fun and laid back :) Mary wore a handmade silk purple wedding gown, they had a beautiful ceremony by the lighthouse, and a relaxed cocktail reception...with the most AMAZING cupcakes ever! They had tons, so I got to take one home with me!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I'll be honest, I'm not sure what they were throwing here...seemed to big to be rice. Someone tell me!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

I have it on good authority that if Mary & Alex lived closer their pets would have been in the wedding! They're so cute!Photobucket

Photobucket

As everyone was gathering for the toasts, Alex's brother started singing "You've Lost That Loving Feeling" and everyone joined in - so funny!
Photobucket

Flower girl!
Photobucket

Mary & Alex - you are awesome, and it was such a beautiful day to spend with you!!!

0 comments, wow, I love comments! :):