Monday, May 24, 2010

Falmouth, MA

Becca & Andrew met me in Falmouth this past weekend for their Love Shoot! I've actually known Becca for yeeeeeears - she is my sister's good friend from Junior High!! Because of this, I am SO SO excited for their wedding :) :)

Becca's cousin-ish (not first cousin, not second, I admit, have no idea how to follow that rule!!) lives in Falmouth, and let us use her GORGEOUS property for the shoot. AMAZING!!! Thank you Mary!!

Here's a few of my favorites!



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

We found this poor lil guy and also a little crab who's arm/claw was bigger than his body!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

0 comments, wow, I love comments! :):