Saturday, June 5, 2010

Jenny & Rich | Love Shoot

I'm so excited to post these! Jenny and Rich are friends of ours, and I couldn't be happier that they chose me to be their wedding photographer!!

For their Love Shoot we went to Borderland State Park, on a beautiful evening :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


I couldn't get over their crazy feet-shoes! They look like they have alien feet! I'll have to try those out though, both Jenny and Rich highly recommend them ;)
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

As you know....both Jeremy and I can't wait for your wedding....in CURACAO!!!

2 comments, wow, I love comments! :):

Richard said...

So many beautiful shots!
Thanks Erin! We had such a great time during the love shoot, and the photos look amazing. I can't wait to see how things turn out for the big day in CuraƧao!

Rich

Bryony said...

Erin - Lovely photos :) Rich - You and Jen look awesome! x MISS YA x