Thursday, August 26, 2010

Old San Juan, Puerto Rico Photo Shoot

Here's the second official shoot (I obviously took many "unofficial" photographs while in PR!!) while in Puerto Rico. For this shoot, we walked out the door of our rental house in Old San Juan, and made a loop just one block around. In just that one block, there were so many different colored buildings! I absolutely love that. I love color!

I wanted to spice it up by having a bit of an old feel to the shoot, so my lovely couple dressed up a bit :) So much fun, I want to go back! If anybody wants to have their wedding or love shoot in a cool place, I'm game!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

We had some goofy shots at the end :)
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

0 comments, wow, I love comments! :):