Tuesday, July 8, 2008

fun.

I was flippin through my random pictures of the birds and just weird stuff and thought I'd post a few of them.  Yes, I know I have a million pictures of the birds already, but I thought these were fun anyway.  Check out the cool bike shot I did with my awesome image stabilizer lens!! so fun.


Photobucket

Photobucket


Luna's so silly, peakin around the corner.



Photobucket

Kiwi is new to the whole bath thing, but LOVES it!  She's such a goof, she runs and puts her foot in the water, and runs back to my shoulder, over and over, until finally she gets the nerve to just stand under the water for a few seconds.  Afterwards she wants to rub all the water off all over me, she doesn't know how to handle herself! goof.


Photobucket

Luna...I have so many pictures of her like this, but it's mostly because she's the only bird not afraid of the camera, and actually leans into it, rather than running away.  weirdo.

0 comments, wow, I love comments! :):