Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Jackie & Brian's Wedding!

I had so much fun at this wedding, and took pictures of as much as I could! I even totally multi-tasked and attempted to take pictures while dancing. It worked for a lot, but as the night went on, (and so did the drinks :)) you'll see why I decided to put the camera down. For everyone's sake :)

This post is going to be long - I wanted to make sure I had a wide variety of pics up for everyone to see (I know lots of people waiting to see these!!) and I had so much fun and like all these pics!

Photobucket

Getting ready!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Details of her beautiful dress!

Photobucket
Jackie had the BEST shoes ever.  I want to do my wedding over again so I can have totally funky shoes like this!!!

Photobucket
dramatic dress shot...

Photobucket
The beautiful mother of the bride!

Photobucket
Cool Dudes.

Photobucket
This was taken as Jackie first started walking down the aisle :)
Photobucket
They spent hours making these wedding favors...nice job guys!
Photobucket
awesome cake.
Photobucket
Fabulous little people!  Look the groom is bald like Brian!!
Photobucket
First kiss!!!
Photobucket
They did it!!
Photobucket
First dance :)
Photobucket
Nancy and Henry 
Photobucket
This shot is perfect of Jeremy and Nancy.  This is Jeremy's typical dancing pose, and I believe Nancy's typical dancing pose too!  hahahaha :)
Photobucket
Me Jer and Nancy...starting to do some bad things with the camera...
Photobucket
And this is the reason I put the camera down.  He's really cute, I promise!!
Photobucket
Thanks for letting me bombard you with pictures you guys!  The wedding was a blast and I hope you have fun on your honeymoon!!

0 comments, wow, I love comments! :):