Sunday, August 31, 2008

An Arnold Arboretum Engagement

Anne & Neil are getting married REALLY soon, so we had to get started on the engagement pics!  They've chose the Arnold Arboretum  as the location for their wedding ceremony, and to kill 2 birds with one stone, we headed there for the engagement photos as well!  We walked around, they showed me possibly locations for the ceremony, and we had a lot of fun getting to know each other!  The Arboretum is an important place for both of them, so I think it's really cool that they can have their wedding there!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
So cute - they're naturals!

Photobucket
I set up this shot, and then walked away - and I just love this moment between them!

Photobucket
I just love how Anne didn't know I was taking the picture yet!

Photobucket
While walking around we saw TWO snakes!!! YIKES!  I first saw one slither right in front of my feet into some shrubs, and it was much smaller than this one.  This scary fellow was NOT HAPPY to be photographed!  He just sat their and kept lunging at us!  EEEEEK!

Photobucket
So cute and funny!  

Photobucket
It was awesome to get to know you both!  Can't wait for your wedding!

1 comments, wow, I love comments! :):

Dianna_Ball said...

I've been waiting - and hoping! - to see pictures of Anne and Neil on your blog, thank you so much for sharing. GREAT pictures!