Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Raven & Paul: Married

This was such a fun, relaxed wedding!  Raven & Paul spent some time before the ceremony getting some fantastic shots, and then just the family came for the beautiful ceremony!  Here's a few from the shoot!

Photobucket
I love how real this photo looks, and how happy they both are!

Photobucket
We went in the grass for some cool shots - I love these!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
I love this shot - the blue background just makes the picture!

Photobucket

Photobucket
A little emotional during the ceremony...

Photobucket
Her vows were beautiful, and I just loved this moment.

Photobucket
A little surreal moment in the water.

Photobucket
Thanks so much Raven & Paul - I had a great time and wish you all the best!!

0 comments, wow, I love comments! :):