Monday, October 13, 2008

Leonard?

UPDATE: I don't think I like Leonard as much as Franklin.  Anyway, the little guy on the left is most likely gonna be our lil baby.  Our breeder told the cutest story of him - he sat up (picture a super tiny puppy sitting...) he barked, and he scared the crap out of himself for making such a noise, and fell over.  SO CUTE!

Photobucket


With a nickname of Lenny?  (Or Spock, as my dad would like...)  We're still trying to think of good names for our future puppy.  I'm still stuck on Franklin, or Peanut.  Leonard is ok, Jeremy likes that one.  Any ideas would be appreciated!  

Anyway, this past weekend we got the chance to see Dustin (as he is named right now...what do you think of that one??) at TWO WEEKS old!!!  They are still SO TINY.  Their eyes are open, and actually Dustin opened his first.  He seems to be the smallest of the 4 puppies, still not weighing a pound yet.  We don't know for sure that we will be getting Dustin, and not one of the other puppies, but when I saw him in the pictures, he was my favorite, and when I told our breeder that, she said she had already been thinking of him for us!  It's fate :)  I didn't have my camera, only my iphone...so the pictures are not so great.  Of course though, I will post them!!


Photobucket
This is Dustin.  He's mostly black with a little white on his head, and his feet and tail tip are white.  He looks like his mommy, which is awesome.  We can't wait to bring him home!!! 

Photobucket
Here they are, little cuddle-bugs.  They kept slowly moving closer and closer to each other.  And then the little guy in the corner rolled on his back!  

0 comments, wow, I love comments! :):