Monday, October 6, 2008

Sara & Robert: Engaged!

Sara & Robert are not getting married until next July but wanted to do their Engagement Shoot in the fall. It's my favorite season too!! We had the shoot in Lincoln, MA, where it is VERY pretty! There is beautiful conservation land right near where they live, and we had part of the shoot there. We also went to downtown Concord and took advantage of the unique storefronts and scenery!
I don't think it took either of them any time to get used to the camera - or if they were nervous, I couldn't tell. They were SO great, and did anything I asked, including standing in narrow alleys with piles of garbage behind them, and posing next to overflowing sewage. Gross!

Here's a few highlights!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Thanks so much for a great shoot Sara & Robert - can't wait for your wedding next July!

0 comments, wow, I love comments! :):