Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Cammellia & Saman: Engaged!

I am so lucky to have crossed paths with these two!  Cam and Sam are two laid back, fun-loving people.  Their relationship is so sweet, you can see how much love they have for each other, and how much they enjoy each other's company from a mile away!  We had a fabulous day, walking around Boston, getting to know each other, and just having a really fun time :)  


Saman proposed to Cammellia here - so sweet!
Photobucket

I love how relaxed they are, and how easily they have fun!
Photobucket

This is one of my favorite shots - I just love how her happiness is there for everyone to see.
Photobucket

We thought this wall was fun!
Photobucket


Photobucket

I think this blue wall, flowering greens on the ledge above, and the gold railing make this look like they're in another country.  (not sure which...)
Photobucket

We had to take a picture next to this dude - and it was Saman's idea to use the coat!! Priceless :)
Photobucket

It was a little chilly, so we stepped inside for some hot chocolate and lattes.
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

The late afternoon light was just beautiful.
Photobucket

I love this moment.
Photobucket

And this one - this is another of my favorites!
Photobucket

Thank you so much for letting me spend time getting to know you both!!  It was TONS of fun!!!

0 comments, wow, I love comments! :):