Monday, November 24, 2008

Lucy's Baptism!

I am so lucky to have been given the chance to photograph a beautiful baptism of a beautiful family, inside and out.   It was a wonderful personal ceremony, and the party afterwards was just fantastic!  Amazing food, decorations and a good group of people!


Here she is, in her beautiful dress made by her grandmother.
Photobucket

No crying at all!
Photobucket

With her Godparents!
Photobucket

Lucy and Lucy!
Photobucket

She was such a trooper in the family portraits!  
Photobucket

Photobucket

There were other babies there too!!
Photobucket

Big, beautiful blue eyes.
Photobucket

With her mommy in her rocking chair!
Photobucket

The whole family - so cute.

Photobucket

Thank you so much for letting me share such a special day!

2 comments, wow, I love comments! :):

Anonymous said...

Erin, Your photos are amazing and just what we wanted! You are very talented! Can't wait to see the full show so I can order that special one for my Christmas card. Many thanks. You made our special day less stressful so I didn't have to be behind the camera. Susan Ellis,

Erin Chapman said...

Thank you so much Susan - that is music to my ears! It was wonderful to get to witness the beautiful day with your family :)

You can view all images from the event here, if you like: http://ecimagery.instaproofs.com/enterEvent.php?id=88549