Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Congrats!

So I just found out that some friends are engaged, and also that they'd like to see Frankie pics :) So Rich and Jenny, this post is for you! Congratulations!!!


Also, I never posted pics of Frankie on his b-day. One week from today, we'll have had him for a whole year!!


Here's the little booger on his actual 1st birthday!
Photobucket

Mid-bark. He wants that ball thrown!!
Photobucket

Me and Frank.
Photobucket

HAHA right before a sneeze!
Photobucket


Following three pics were taken with holga.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments, wow, I love comments! :):

Jenny said...

Thanks Erin! And, you caught me - I stalk your blog. =) Thanks for the Franklin pics and hope we get to see you guys soon!

Richard said...

Hey Erin! Awesome pics, thanks! So happy to see some Franklin action!
Rich