Wednesday, November 25, 2009

A visit from corn-land!

My cousin Matt and his girlfriend Lindsey are visiting from Nebraska for Thanksgiving! Matt has been out to the east coast plenty of times visiting, but it was Lindsey's first visit to Boston. We went to the Public Gardens, the original Cheers bar and Paul Revere's house! I know, kind of a random choice of things to do, but we didn't start with a plan, and the weather made it limiting.

I had tons of fun playing around with my old camera and using slide film - I'm going to make polaroid transfers with them :) :) But I also took some with my regular camera too.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


I've been to the Public Gardens millions of times, and I've always seen people feeding the squirrels. What I didn't know is that when there's not tons of people there, as there weren't today, they come right up to you and beg for food!
Photobucket

Jeremy decided to try to sneak up on this little guy. The little guy then called for backup and there were about 4 squirrels there all of the sudden! FYI, we didn't feed them. ;)
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Yay for visiting!! I'll have another post with these two soon, since they're my models for the week ;)

0 comments, wow, I love comments! :):